At approximately 1831 Central time, the airplane was destroyed when it impacted terrain approximately four miles north of Runway 18L at the Tulsa International Airport. The Private pilot/owner, who was the sole occupant, sustained minor injuries. Night visual conditions prevailed for the Part 91 business flight, which originated from the La Crosse (Wis.) Municipal Airport (LSE). The 2100-hour pilot subsequently stated that, while approximately 47 nm north of the destination, the fuel gauges indicated approximately 200 pounds of fuel each for a total of 400 pounds. Approximately six miles from the runway, the right engine started to sputter before it finally quit. The left engine quit just a few moments later. The auto ignition system installed in the airplane attempted to restart the engines. The engines restarted momentarily, and then quit once more. The pilot spotted a street below and stalled the airplane in an empty space directly over the street. After a hard landing onto the street, the right wing hit a telephone pole, and the left wing then hit several tree limbs before the airplane impacted a hill and came to a stop. There was no post-impact fire.